[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot leadership training in Toronto - decision on the dates

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Aug 28 09:41:57 UTC 2012

Hi Sandra,

My suggestion was and is that this be included as one of the choices the WG is presented.  I do not know what level of participation and decision/recommendation making we are being granted by ICANN staff, but it seems there is at-least enough support for this possibility to be included it in the poll you are planning.

avri