[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot leadership training in Toronto - decision on the dates

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:03:14 UTC 2012

Three quick points:
1) the majority of those expressing a preference for postponing are all
experienced and well trained in ICANN matters;
2) would it make sense to poll the prospective trainees? They have the most
at stake in learning.
3) an important benefit of training is the networking between trainees;
given that this training involves a good chunk of ICANN stakeholders'
leadership, this networking would produce substantial value.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,