[ICANN Academy WG] Reality, Realism, and Responsiveness -- a few of the three Rs that we must consider + Accountability

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Aug 28 16:56:35 UTC 2012

I am very supportive of Marilyn's proposal to take a fresh look at this and explore other possibilities before we rush headlong into Toronto.

Online training may not turn out to be a viable solution, or it may. I may no judgment about that at this early stage. I am, however, very supportive of sufficient effort being made to look at alternative options. This program deserves us putting that much care and effort into preparing it I think.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT