[ICANN Academy WG] Best wishes

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue Dec 18 20:41:06 UTC 2012

Dear Filiz, I do not have much to add but just like to emphasised what
people before have said.

It was a pleasure for me working with you and developing this project
jointly. I wish you all the best for your personal and professional future.
I hope to meet you again in this Internet environment.

Lets welcome Denise, our new staff contact point for this project. We have a
lot of exiting tasks ahead. The first one will be to evaluate the outcome of
the ICANN academy survey after the extended deadline of 14 January, which
will then pave the way for our future course of action.

I take this opportunity to wish all of you a peaceful Christmas and a
successful start into 2013, looking forward to the "new season in ICANN"!

Best Sandra