[ICANN Academy WG] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation/ At-Large ICANN Academy WG - Wednesday 08 February 2012 at 2000 UTC

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:51:52 UTC 2012

My apologies, I cannot join the call at 4:00am.

Hong

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM, ICANN At-Large Staff <
staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

> Please ignore the previous email. The call scheduled on *the 8th February
> is the ICANN Academy WG call* and not the ICANN Academy Program Committee.
> ****
>
> My apologies for any confusion****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Dear All,****
>
> ** **
>
> Further to the Doodle poll, the ICANN Academy Working Group call is scheduled
> on *Wednesday 08 February 2012 at 2000 UTC.*****
>
> ** **
>
> Other times:****
>

> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ICANN+Academy+Working+Group&iso=20120208T20
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> The draft agenda (TO BE UPDATED) and call details can be found here:****
>
> https://community.icann.org/x/X5XbAQ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you.****
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber and Nathalie*
> ***
>
> Peregrine****
>
> ICANN At-Large Staff****
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org****
>
> ** **
>
> *From: *At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> *Date: *Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:58:13 -0800
> *To: *ICANN Academy WG <at-large-icann-academy-ad-hoc-wg at icann.org>
> *Subject: *[ICANN Academy WG] DOODLE/ At-Large ICANN Academy WG:
> scheduling next call****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Dear All,****
>
> ** **
>
> Please complete the attached Doodle poll to schedule the next* call of
> the  At-Large ICANN Academy Working Group*.****
>
> ** **
>
> http://www.doodle.com/c9efsne6uq9szyp8****
>
> ** **
>
> Time-zone active.****
>
> ** **
>
> This Doodle poll will close on Tuesday 31 January 2012 at 2000 UTC   – the
> date and time will be announced shortly thereafter.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you.****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
> Peregrine****
>
> ICANN At-Large Staff****
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org****
>
>  ****

Dr. Hong Xue
Professor of Law
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/ <http://iipl.org.cn/>
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China