[ICANN Academy WG] DOODLE/ At-Large ICANN Academy WG: scheduling next call

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:14:14 UTC 2012

Wow, all the time slots listed are between 2:00am-5:00am for me. Really
cannot make it. I trust Sala can well represent our Region.

Hong

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM, ICANN At-Large Staff <
staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please complete the attached Doodle poll to schedule the next* call of
> the ** **At-Large ICANN Academy Working Group*.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/c9efsne6uq9szyp8
>
> Time-zone active.
>
> This Doodle poll will close on Tuesday 31 January 2012 at 2000 UTC   – the
> date and time will be announced shortly thereafter.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>

> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
> Peregrine****
>
> ICANN At-Large Staff****
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>
> ** **

Dr. Hong Xue
Professor of Law
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/ <http://iipl.org.cn/>
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China