[ICANN Academy WG] DOODLE / Ad-hoc Academy follow-up meeting Friday 19 October 2012

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sun Oct 7 20:39:46 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to this weeks Academy call, and after the meeting scheduled in
Toronto on Wednesday 17th October from 7am to 10am
<http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34367>  (Queen's Quay 2), an informal
follow-up meeting was suggested for Friday 19th October 2012 for those still
in Toronto.

Please complete the attached Doodle poll to confirm your availability.

http://www.doodle.com/7f77tn8b3ckxtfq3

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org