[ICANN Academy WG] Ad-hoc Academy follow-up meeting

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon Oct 8 12:09:55 UTC 2012

Dear all, I like to give some clarification on the purpose of the meeting on
Friday. We are aware that many of us are not able to attend, because they
already left Toronto. However Marilyn made this, what I consider very good
proposal, to see if those still present can meet again.

The group could evaluate Wednesdays WG and other relevant meetings (i.e.
Enhancing ICANN's Global Engagement with Stakeholders) with regard to the
Academy project, discuss the course of action which is then of course to be
agreed by the entire WG. If you are not able to attend, we will keep updated
via mailing list and on the WG page.

See you soon!

Sandra