[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy WG meetings in Toronto confirmed

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Sep 5 13:25:23 UTC 2012

I couldn't disagree more! Having two sessions means we have more chance of accommodating various people's agendas and getting better attendance.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +22 (0)1 48 01 83 61