[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy WG meetings in Toronto rescheduled

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Sep 14 16:59:52 UTC 2012

What is slightly more important that footwear discussions, is that the
word 'trainer' is more often used to imply animal trainer, or someone
who gives a vocational course, such as training a junior apprenctice,
and I find, that there's ever so slightly an implied element of
non-reciprocal status in the word.

Personally in a business context I prefer to hear 'lecturer',
'course-leader',  'seminar-giver' and similar.