[ICANN Academy WG] Trainers slection principles

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Tue Aug 20 11:59:06 UTC 2013

Hi Marilyn,

Sandra told me that you are interested to work on the trainers selection
principles for the SO/AC leadership program due to take place in Buenos
Aires next November.

Do you mind that we think about the issue separately for a few days and
draft a proposal that we discuss by mail till we reach a common view and
propose it to the whole WG. The staff want us to provide the list of
trainers not later than the first week of September. So, can we have till
the end of this week (Friday) to prepare the first draft?

Any other WG member who is interested in participating in this work is
welcome.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director