[ICANN Academy WG] Trainers selection principles

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:12:15 UTC 2013

Tijani
I should have responded more directly to your question. Yes, I agree with that very sound proposal. And that we need to have a broad general consensus about the selection principles.
Perhaps we can also plan for a working call, supported by ICANN staff, for last week of September.  Anyone who volunteers on this topic, should join the discussions and that call, right?