[ICANN Academy WG] Trainers slection principles

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:22:04 UTC 2013

PS.  until we have a curriculum, i think picking the 'trainer' without
> knowing what we want them to teach is an empty  beauty contest.
>
> Of course if we only get 3 'trainers'  they better be really knowledgeable
> and really interesting to listen to.
>

> Then, do we have a draft Curriculum in hand? I vaguely remember that there
had been one circulated on the list. Agree to match the "trainers"
according to the topics/issues in the curriculum.

Hong

> On 20 Aug 2013, at 10:18, Tina Dam wrote:
>
> > Tijani, I'm interested as well, please add me to the group.
> >
> > Tina
> >
> > On Aug 20, 2013 2:00 PM, "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn>
> wrote:
> > Hi Marilyn,
> >

> > Sandra told me that you are interested to work on the trainers selection
> principles for the SO/AC leadership program due to take place in Buenos
> Aires next November.
> >

> > Do you mind that we think about the issue separately for a few days and
> draft a proposal that we discuss by mail till we reach a common view and
> propose it to the whole WG. The staff want us to provide the list of
> trainers not later than the first week of September. So, can we have till
> the end of this week (Friday) to prepare the first draft?
> >

> > Any other WG member who is interested in participating in this work is
> welcome.

> > Tijani BEN JEMAA
> >
> > Executive Director
> >
> > Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (FMAI)
> >
> > Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
> >
> > Mobile: + 216 98 330 114
> >
> > Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China