[ICANN Academy WG] Outcome of the survey

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:48:03 UTC 2013

Thanks, Sandra, I agree with Tijani on the suggestions for the next step.
We may also take a note of the composition of the Respondents to the
survey. Although it is diversified, Responses from at-large community are
almost a half and some stakeholder groups are still missing. It could be
mentioned in the survey analysis.

Hong

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA <
tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn> wrote:

>  Dear Sandra,****
>
> ** **
>
> Great work, thank you.****
>
> I didn’t find the result for question 12. Can u please tell me how many
> want it prior to the ICANN meeting and how many want it afterward?****
>
> ** **
>
> I think that the next steps could be:****
>
> **·       **Survey analysis****
>
> **·       **Analysis result distributed on the list****
>
> **·       **At least one call prior to Beijing to discuss the priority
> actions according to the survey result****
>
> **·       **Interaction with Sally and staff in general****
>
> **·       **Face to face meeting in Beijing****
>
> ** **
>
> I hope that in Beijing, we decide concrete actions and that in the near
> future, we will be able to have the ICANN Academy starting its work.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *My address **tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org** **is not working properly any
> more. Please use one of the 2 following addresses: **
> tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn** **or** tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn***

> ****
>
> *Tijani BEN JEMAA*
>
> Executive Director****
>
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (*FMAI*)****
>
> Phone:  + 216 41 649 605****
>
> Mobile: + 216 98 330 114****
>
> Fax:       + 216 70 853 376****

> ****
>
>  ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China