[ICANN Academy WG] Durban Meeting/ ICANN Academy Working Group

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon Jul 15 14:41:21 UTC 2013

Dear all,

thanks to all who could participate in our session today. We could capture
point 1 of our agenda (Online Education Platform) the discussion about it
was very intense and meaningful. Unfortunately many participants had to
leave early, so that point 2 (Leadership training Programme) and point 3
(Next steps / Milestones) was discussed briefly only.

However I realised that we have to change our way of working, in order to be
more effectively for the upcoming tasks. I will come up with a proposal how
to organise our self in sub groups. In the future F2F meetings shall be used
for the subgroups to report and to gather feedback from the broader
community.

Best Sandra