[ICANN Academy WG] Survey and next steps until Beijing

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 21 19:09:44 UTC 2013

Dear Sandra,

The proposed time and the agenda for Beijing are OK for me.  I am also in favor of a conference call before Beijing if possible. It could help us to
have more discussion  on the result of the survey.
I also agree that the  F2F Leadership program is still important along
with the online platform  for the global ICANN Academy.

Yaovi