[ICANN Academy WG] DOODLE / Survey and next steps until Beijing

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Mar 26 15:58:00 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Further to Sandra's email, please complete the attached Doodle poll to
schedule a call next week, prior to Beijing.

http://doodle.com/i9vqc2ai5h2mnkpu

This Doodle poll will close on Thursday 28th March at 2000 UTC - the date
and time will be announced shortly thereafter, in order to announce the
meeting prior to the Easter Break.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella