[ICANN Academy WG] Meeting Invitation/ Survey and next steps until Beijing

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 06:44:30 UTC 2013

Apologies, I cannot join the call at 4:00am (UTC+8) but look forward to
read the minutes.

See you all soon in Beijing

Hong

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 1:17 AM, At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Further to the Doodle poll, the *ICANN Academy Working Group* call is
> scheduled on *Tuesday 02 April 2013 at 2000 UTC.*
>
> For other times:
> http://tinyurl.com/c2m7k9f
> *
> *
> The draft agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:
> https://community.icann.org/x/iKFwAg
>
> Adobe Connect:
> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/atlargeacademywg/
>
> Wiki workspace:
> https://community.icann.org/x/KcbbAQ
>
> If you require a *dial-out *please contact At-Large staff at
> staff at atlarge.icann.org with your preferred contact number.
>
> Please
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>

> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine and Julia Charvolen****
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC****
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>

> *One World, One Internet*
>

> From: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> Date: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 00:53
> To: ICANN Academy WG <at-large-icann-academy-ad-hoc-wg at icann.org>
> Subject: [ICANN Academy WG] DOODLE / Survey and next steps until Beijing
>

> Dear All,
>
> Further to Sandra's email, please complete the attached Doodle poll to *schedule
> a call next week, prior to Beijing*.
>
> http://doodle.com/i9vqc2ai5h2mnkpu
>
> This Doodle poll will close on Thursday 28th March at 2000 UTC - the date
> and time will be announced shortly thereafter, in order to announce the
> meeting prior to the Easter Break.
>
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> Gisella
>
> From: sandra hoferichter <info at hoferichter.eu>
> Date: Friday, 22 March 2013 13:48
> To: ICANN Academy WG <at-large-icann-academy-ad-hoc-wg at icann.org>
> Subject: Re: [ICANN Academy WG] Survey and next steps until Beijing
>
> Dear all, thank you for the responses so far. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Due to the shortness of time I was actually planning to collect the
> feedback on the survey here at the mailing list and provide a summary in
> Beijing. But I realize that there is a demand for a phone call and a deeper
> analysis before Beijing and I agree with Chuck that this  could be done by
> a small group of volunteers. I would therefore propose that these group can
> be formed by those who drafted the survey, but I invite also others to
> join. I will ask Gisella to look into the opportunities to organise a call,
> alternatively we can organise a Skype call our self.****
>
> ** **
>
> Please let me know if you are able to join the analysis group before
> Beijing. ****
>
> ** **
>
> However I invite everybody again to post your feedback / conclusion on the
> survey here on the mailing list now.****

> [...]

Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China