[ICANN Academy WG] PILOT - ICANN Leadership Training Programme in Buenos Aires

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 07:35:57 UTC 2013

 **

> of course it would be wishful that participants are able to attend all 3
> parts (experienced leaders might skip the online learning part), but we are
> aware that it is challenging to have 4 more days added to the ICANN
> meeting. Therefore the curriculum is build up in a way allowing to join
> selectively.****
>
> **

That's useful information.

> **
>
> Personally I don’t see management and organisation skills as a criteria
> for trainer selection, but if others agree with your suggestion as well, we
> can add this point.

Well, I just noted that the trainees are supposed to learn the "management"
and/or "organization" (such as how to reach consensus in the
community,etc.) so I thought the trainers should have these skills
themselves so as to teach the trainees. But my understanding could be wrong.

Hong