[ICANN Academy WG] PILOT Leadership Training Programme - Survey Results

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 18 13:07:04 UTC 2014

Dear Marilyn,

On 17/01/2014 23:12, Marilyn Cade wrote:
> BUT, if we have another a.m. session with community on IG, that will
> supersede... so, maybe we hold off just a bit, and then schedule?
>
> The CCWG is working with ICANN staff on what will happen/during
> schedule of ICANN so perhaps we can get that information  and then
> schedule our meeting.
> Thanks. M

I have just launched the question re: CCWG on Internet Governance so we
set a time/date ASAP, should that WG need a F2F meeting. This way, the
ICANN Academy WG can also set its time/date ASAP. I am insisting for
both WGs to set its time/date ASAP because if we leave it too late, we
end up with no room availability and have to conduct meetings in
unsatisfactory conditions or at very odd times indeed or with such a
restricted range of possible timings that undeniably it ends up clashing
with someone's agenda.

Kindest regards,

Olivier