[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy Working Group meeting @ICANN 50

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Jun 20 21:32:01 UTC 2014

Count on me. Tuesday ate that time I am available. kisses
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

From:  sandra hoferichter <info at hoferichter.eu>
Date:  Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 15:41
To:  <academy-2013 at icann.org>,
<at-large-icann-academy-ad-hoc-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject:  [ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy Working Group meeting @ICANN 50

Dear all,

The London meeting is one step away and I like to invite you to the ICANN
Academy Working Group meeting. I hope many of you find the time and can
participate!

The ICANN Academy meeting is scheduled for:

Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Time: 10:30-11:30
Meeting Room: Windsor Suite

The agenda for this meeting is:

1.      Update on the current planning for the Los Angeles Leadership
programme (Sandra, David 15 min)

2.      Distribution of seats among all SO / AC

a.     review of last year¹s model (Sandra 5 min)

b.     agreement on this year¹s model (all 10 min)

3.      Outreach to all SO / AC the NomCom and the Board to nominate of
participants (all 15 min)

a.     How do we organise the call for participation in order to meet the
need of each stakeholder group

b.     distribution of tasks

c.     assign ambassadors

4.      How can the ICANN Academy effort become visible on the new ICANN.org
(all 15 min)

a.     makes only sense if Chris Gift or others from Staff responsible can
participate and elaborate what is possible

Looking forward to meet you there!

Best Sandra