[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy Working Group meeting @ICANN 50

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 22:36:23 UTC 2014

Will try to be there, Sandra.
Thanks
Siranush

From: info at hoferichter.eu
To: academy-2013 at icann.org; at-large-icann-academy-ad-hoc-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 16:41:06 +0200
Subject: [ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy Working Group meeting @ICANN 50

Dear all,

The London meeting is one step away and I like to invite you to
the ICANN Academy Working Group meeting. I hope many of you find the time and
can participate!

The ICANN Academy meeting is scheduled
for:

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Time: 10:30-11:30

Meeting Room: Windsor Suite

The agenda for this meeting is:

1.      Update on the current planning for the Los
Angeles Leadership programme (Sandra, David 15 min)

2.      Distribution of seats among all SO / AC

a.
review of
last year’s model (Sandra 5 min)

b.
agreement
on this year’s model (all 10 min)

3.      Outreach to all SO / AC the NomCom and the
Board to nominate of participants (all 15 min)

a.
How do we
organise the call for participation in order to meet the need of each
stakeholder group

b.
distribution
of tasks

c.
assign
ambassadors

4.      How can the ICANN Academy effort become
visible on the new ICANN.org (all 15 min)

a.
makes
only sense if Chris Gift or others from Staff responsible can participate and
elaborate what is possible

Looking forward to meet you there!

Best Sandra