[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy Working Group meeting @ICANN 51 Los Angeles

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Sep 18 15:23:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

Avri's let's say pragmatic suggestion is one way to deal with it. IMO it would be helpful and important to know WHY "Up to now it was not possible to implement our view of an inclusive and modular ICANN Academy in the ICANN ecosystem. The current structure on the new icann.org does not foresee or support such an approach", as Sandra said. There was so much of a volunteers investment in this project (since 2011) -- therefore the community should know why such good ideas and approaches do not fit into the ICANN structure and functioning?

Just my 2 cents,
with regards,
Wolf