[ICANN Academy WG] [LTP2014] ICANN Academy Working group meeting

Heather Forrest Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 07:18:43 UTC 2015

Dear Sandra,

Congratulations on your successful efforts in forming a permanent cross-community WG! This is no mean feat and it is wonderful to see your hard work come to such tangible and lasting fruition. Perhaps this means a better lunch budget at the next Academy... :)

Like Carlos Gutierrez and Mark Trachtenberg, I am overbooked that day and must attend the CWG Country and Territory Names, but I am very interested in continuing and supporting the Academy's development. If we are able to find a time during next week to meet, even informally, those of us who are unable to attend Monday's session, I would do my best to be there and get caught up.

With best wishes, safe travels,

Heather