[ICANN Academy WG] RESULTS of the ICANN Academy Single Purpose Call: "Intercultural Awareness Program Candidates Evaluation"

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Thu Sep 14 23:57:31 UTC 2017

Indeed Vanda, no one from the LAC region who applied (until 31 August) did
participate in the Leadership Programme. We hope with Javier we can cover
your culture, although we are aware that he is member of the NARALO region.
But as said we consider the participants of this pilot programme as a great
source of future development and in this list there are members from the LAC
region indeed.

Best Sandra