[ICANN Academy WG] Update on all programmes - Call to Actions

info at hoferichter.eu info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Nov 9 09:30:57 UTC 2018

Dear all, thank you very much for the numerous replies! I am very thankful
for your commitment and think we will succeed to move on in this working
group. The first deadline - to identify the community facilitators for the
Leadership Programme - ended yesterday.
As stakeholder diversity is key for this programme I would propose the
following names out of the ones that put their name down:

Alan Wood, RySG
Dean Marks, IPC
Sandra Hoferichter, At-Large (since I will be the programme lead I will
serve as the 3rd needed facilitator).

Please let me know if you don’t agree with this proposal until close of
business today. Otherwise ICANN Staff will proceed with the necessary travel
arrangements.
I hope all others are not disappointed and will continue to help developing
and facilitating the other two programmes (CSP and IAP). Here we have a bit
more time and can wait for others to step up.

Best Sandra