[ICANN-CSC] Doodle for CSC Meeting 3

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Wed Nov 16 15:46:34 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Due to time constraints, we’re going to schedule this call for Monday, November 21st at 22:00 UTC. This was marked available for most in the poll.

Liman, I understand you’ll be at a conference. If there’s any way you can attend, please let me know if you’d like a dial out. Thank you.

All the best,

Ria