[ICANN-CSC] PTI budget too?

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Wed Nov 23 07:21:22 UTC 2016

Hi!

It struck me ... are we, as the CSC, expected to also comment on the
proposed PTI budget and other aspects of the PTI's operations, or do we
leave that to other parts of ICANN? I guess that one possible reason to
comment on (future versions of?) the PTI budget could be if we see some
kind of underperformance which we track back so lack of resources which
in turn are not being addressed in a proposed budget. My gut feeling
says that it's too early for us (i.e., we have too little data thus far)
to be able to identify any such relation in time for the FY18 budget.

However, if you, Elise G, (or someone else) see(s) something that you
would _like_ us to comment on, then I'd be happy to hear what.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman