[ICANN-CSC] PTI's February 2017 report to the CSC

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at iana.org
Fri Mar 10 18:03:13 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Well, in our rush to get the report to you early, we overlooked a discrepancy with the text describing the exceptions.  Please accept this updated version of PTI’s report to the CSC for the month of February 2017.  PTI met the overall service level agreement 97.6% of the time and the exceptions for targets missed are described in the related narrative within this updated report.

Best regards,
--Elise