[ICANN-CSC] Agenda: CSC September Meeting 23, Monday, 17 September, 20:00-21:30 UTC

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Sep 10 18:55:55 UTC 2018

Hi All
Unfortunately Ill be flying during this call. Apologies.

On 10 Sep 2018, at 20:08, Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org<mailto:maria.otanes at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear CSC,
Please find the agenda for the September CSC meeting in the Wiki space below and attached.

The next call will be held next Monday, 17 September, at 20:00-21:30 UTC.
The CSC Effectiveness Review Team will join us for Agenda Item 3. We will circulate the Template of the CSC Effectiveness Review in the next few days.

The Wiki agenda page can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/OwuNBQ
You’ll find the related documents on that page.

All the best,
Ria

Ria Otanes
Secretariat Operations Coordinator