[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: July 2019 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Mon Aug 5 20:57:36 UTC 2019

Thanks Gaurav.

Naela

From: Gaurav Vedi <gaurav.vedi at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, August 5, 2019 at 1:43 PM
To: Naela Sarras <naela.sarras at iana.org>
Cc: "icann-csc at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [ICANN-CSC] July 2019 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Thanks Naela. Congratulations on achieving 100% SLA thresholds again :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Naela Sarras <naela.sarras at iana.org> wrote:

Dear CSC Colleagues,

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for July 2019.  During the month of July, we met 100% of the SLA thresholds.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report.

Best regards,

Naela Sarras

Director, IANA Operations

Office: +1 310 301 5819