[ICANN-CSC] Draft Deck for Use at ICANN Kobe Meeting

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Fri Feb 8 14:38:27 UTC 2019

Following the brief discussion at the last CSC meeting, I have prepared the attached draft of a deck for use in Kobe.  I do not propose that we take the time at next week’s meeting to go over it. Rather, I request that you send me any comments or edits you may like to see.  It is intended for use in any of the sessions the CSC or its members may have.

Cheers

Allan