[ICANN-CSC] FW: Welcome to the IANA Naming Function Review Team

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Sep 25 12:30:33 UTC 2019

Morning all,

Just a quick note and thanks to Amy for taking up my suggestion, the IFRT has had its initial introduction email and I hope that we will be able to formally kick off soon.

As we have the leadership and membership changes coming up soon, I will hold off on finalizing a process & methods for keeping the CSC up to date as the IFRT progresses until we have the new ledership in place so that I can make sure I am aligned with their expectations.

Regards,
James