[ICANN-CSC] Nominations for the CSC chair and vice chair positions.

Alejandra Reynoso alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
Mon Feb 22 14:48:02 UTC 2021

Dear All

I second Gaurav's nomination of Lars as Chair and also nominate Brett as
vice-chair *;)*
We have seen that you both are a great team and are handling everything
smoothly. *:)*

Best,
Alejandra

--

[image: Photograph]

*Alejandra Reynoso*Investigación & Desarrollo | Dominios .gt
*P:* +502 23688565
*E:* alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
18 Ave. 11-95 Zona 15, V.H. III. (A-109)
Guatemala, Guatemala
www.gt