[ICANN-CSC] December 2021 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at iana.org
Mon Jan 10 17:03:27 UTC 2022

Dear CSC,

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for December 2021. During the month of December, we met 100% of the SLA thresholds.

In regards to the escalation that we reported in November, no further escalation has been performed by the organization and we consider the  matter closed at this time.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations, IANA Services
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>