[ICANN-CSC] For CSC approval: July CSC findings report

Carr, Brett brettudp at amazon.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 07:33:17 UTC 2023

Thanks Jennifer,
     Approved.

All,
Apologies for missing the call yesterday, I came down with Covid a few days ago and as such didn’t feel up to getting out of bed at 3am.

Brett

--
Brett Carr
System Development Manager UK-DNS.

From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce via ICANN-CSC <icann-csc at icann.org>
Reply to: Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 03:44
To: "icann-csc at icann.org" <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ICANN-CSC] For CSC approval: July CSC findings report

Dear CSC members,

For member approval: Attached is a clean version of the CSC findings report for July. I accepted the redlines in the draft version I circulated on 10 August; there were no other changes requested on the 23 August call.

Best,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B186284

Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch, 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom, registered in England and Wales, UK Establishment No. BR019315