[ICANN-CSC] August 2023 IANA Naming Function Performance Report

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at iana.org
Fri Sep 8 00:57:59 UTC 2023

Dear CSC,

Please find attached the IANA Naming Function Performance report for August 2023. During the month of August, we met 100% of the SLA thresholds.

While the SLAs were met, we discovered two change requests that did not send an automated completion notice.  These two were part of a large bulk request and the TLD contact did receive manual confirmation of the completions from our staff.  We are currently investigating the cause of this automation failure.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the report.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Director of Operations, IANA Services
Email: amy.creamer at iana.org<mailto:amy.creamer at iana.org>