[ICANN-CSC] For CSC approval: August CSC findings report

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 20 12:30:48 UTC 2023

 I approve (if I have a vote!)

________________________________
From: ICANN-CSC <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce via ICANN-CSC <icann-csc at icann.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 6:18 AM
To: icann-csc at icann.org <icann-csc at icann.org>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] For CSC approval: August CSC findings report

Dear CSC members,

For member approval: Attached is a clean version of the CSC findings report for August. I accepted the redlines in the draft version I circulated on 9 September and changed the date to 20 September; there were no other changes requested on the 20 September call.

Best,

Jennifer

--

Jennifer Bryce

Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)

www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>