[icannlabs] Apologies

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Sep 11 13:09:52 UTC 2013

All,

I have a conflict with today's call and will be unable to participate.  IPC is in the process of identifying another IPC member to serve as an alternate so that we're always able to cover the calls.  I hope to know who that person will be by early next week.

Sincerely yours,
Kristina
Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette at cov.com
www.cov.com/krosette
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.