[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] [Ext] Fwd: Questions for EBERO provider

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Tue Oct 24 08:30:00 UTC 2017

Hi Boban,

(copying ICANN SSR list)

Thanks for preparing the list of questions. I will share these with GDD and follow up with meeting arrangements once I have heard back.

Best,
Jennifer

From: Boban Krsic <krsic at denic.de>
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7:43 AM
To: Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Cc: "eosterweil at verisign.com" <eosterweil at verisign.com>, "James-1.gannon at novartis.com" <James-1.gannon at novartis.com>
Subject: [Ext] Fwd: [Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Questions for EBERO provider

Hi Jennifer,

Please find some questions below. They should serve as a guide and point out the direction of the questions.

Thanks

  - Boban.

Begin forwarded message: