[Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please advise today - Doodle Poll Results - for SSR2 - ICANN SSR

Boban Krsic krsic at denic.de
Fri Sep 29 21:39:27 UTC 2017

Dear Yvette, all,

Hope all is well? I would propose to schedule the call for Monday 19:00 UTC. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, due to my flight to Brussels. CENTR is organizing a 3-day workshop with European ccTLD’s.

If we don’t get any information from the board relating our scope we should reschedule the planned call and adress this issue in the plenary call on Tuesday.

Thanks a lot!

Wishing all a relaxing weekend.

  - Boban.