[icg-proposal] www.icann.org

Judy | Cellsix Pte.Ltd. judylmartin9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 04:32:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I came across-your contact over the-web and wanted to-share a brief note. I
think a few-changes, aesthetically and/or SEO-wise, can make your
site-convert more-visitors into leads-and also get it placed-higher in the
organic search-results, for a few of the select terms.

(Search-Engine-Optimization is the-process of affecting the visibility of
a-website or a web-page in a search-engine's "natural" or un-paid "organic"
search-results)

This is NOT like one-of those foreign-emails you probably get in your-inbox
every day. Just to be-upfront, I have a full-fledged team for
Web-Development-&-SEO.

I would just-need to know-which (if not both) services-you're open to
checking out-information about, either web-design or-SEO. Would you be-open
to seeing more-brief info / quote for what-I would like to accomplish?

Best regards,

Judy | Director MKT

CellSix Media Pte. Ltd.
Headquarters: 29, Sin Ming Lane, #04-07 Midview City, Singapore 573969
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | Australia | New Zealand | USA| UAE