[IFR2-team] IFR2 meeting at ICANN78 and background resources

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Fri Oct 13 18:03:43 UTC 2023

Dear IFR2 Team,

Please note the following:

  *   IFR2 Kick-off Meeting: Scheduled at ICANN78 for Monday 23 October @ 16:30 CEST (UTC +2). The goals of the meeting are to introduce ourselves to one another, review what to expect from the IFR2 work and to take a look at the draft terms of reference<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ac_CN734cQ46mApGbYbFZPgrPebzppY3EYTR1Vq6VrQ/edit?usp=sharing> document. I hope you can join us in person or in Zoom.
     *   Ahead of the meeting please take a few minutes to review the draft terms of reference<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ac_CN734cQ46mApGbYbFZPgrPebzppY3EYTR1Vq6VrQ/edit?usp=sharing>. Feel free to make comments or note any immediate questions you have directly in the document for discussion.
     *   There is also a wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/VgAjE> with useful background resources and links. I encourage you to dig in. We can discuss in our first couple of meetings what other information or briefings the team would find useful.

For additional information:

  *   Session of interest at ICANN78: CSC & PTI Board: Sunday 22 October @ 16:30 CEST (UTC +2): The CSC and PTI Board will exchange views on topics of common interest, such as developing a framework for reviewing the IANA Naming Function Service Level Agreements. For additional information: https://community.icann.org/x/doDxDg.
     *   Please let me know if you would like a calendar invite for this session.
  *   COI and SOI forms: You will receive an email from Brenda Brewer about these documents, please look out for this mail.

I look forward to meeting you in person or remotely. I welcome any questions you have in the meantime.

Best,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)