[IFRT] Plenary Call #4 Minutes, Links to Documents, Contract with links

Amy Creamer amy.creamer at icann.org
Mon Jan 27 21:53:36 UTC 2020

Hello IFRT,

You can find the last meeting’s minutes on the wiki<https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/January+21%2C+2020+%2817%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%234>.

As a reminder, you have been asked to review the IFR Workplan prior to IFRT meeting #5 on 04 Feb. While I have set the access to allow all of you to open the document in Google Docs, some still encounter problems when FIRST opening the document.  If this happens to you, keep in mind that Google Docs has to send a permission request to me first and that causes a delay.

DOCUMENTS TO REVIEW
IFR Workplan Draft<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13g-rrryNkXIwLdVC0fiKpEwQFBTwa07Z/edit#gid=260124141>
IFR Scope of Work<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j9WWfU5ILCDnC9nXCcbdplEUmgUVoj7N/edit> (anticipate approving during the 04 Feb meeting)
IANA Naming Function Review Contract<https://pti.icann.org/agreements>

In addition, I committed to providing everyone with a version of the IANA Naming Function Contract that displays what on-line reports/materials line up to each contract section.  You can view this in the original Contract format with text notes, or I have broken the sections up in a spreadsheet with the reference notes (the latter is easier for clicking through the links).  I am attaching these last 2 documents for those who experience internet issues.

HELPFUL DOCUMENTS
Contract Notes in pdf<https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/January+21%2C+2020+%2817%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%234?preview=/126419712/126422271/IFRT%20Plenary%20Meeting%20%234.pdf>
Contract Notes in spreadsheet<https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/January+21%2C+2020+%2817%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%234>

If you lose my emails, most documents are on the wiki under the Plenary Meeting<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=120819019> the document was discussed in, or under Briefing Materials<https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/Briefing+Materials>.  Future pdf versions of Review Team drafted materials will be posted to Plenary Documents & Drafts<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=120819019>.

Regards,

Amy Creamer
Sr. Project Manager
Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN<http://www.icann.org/>)

Mobile: +1 424-537-8917
Direct Line: +1 310-578-8910
Email: amy.creamer at icann.org