Input to Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services Comments of Coalition for Online Accountability

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Thu Aug 8 19:47:38 UTC 2013

Dear EWG,

I am pleased to provide the attached comments on your initial report, on behalf of the Coalition for Online Accountability. I'd be glad to try to answer any questions or provide further information.  Thank you for considering our views.

Steven J. Metalitz
Counsel, Coalition for Online Accountability
www.onlineaccountability.net

 Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP | 1818 N Street, N.W., 8th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20036 USA | tel: (+1) 202 355-7902| fax: (+1) 202 355-7899| met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>