[Internal-cg] Public session at ICANN 51?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Aug 1 06:06:14 UTC 2014

Agree with Paul.
--MM

-----Original Message-----
From: internal-cg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:internal-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Paul Wilson
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:41 PM
To: Alissa Cooper
Cc: ICG
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Public session at ICANN 51?

Yes we should ask for a session, and I suggest to allocate a full slot of 90 minutes.  30 minutes for updates, and up to 60 for questions and discussion.

It is much worse to curtail an active discussion due to lack of time, than to finish early because discussion comes to a natural conclusion.  Not that I expect the latter.

Paul.