[Internal-cg] Reminder: RFP comments due Aug 1

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Aug 1 06:09:52 UTC 2014

Due to a summer school I'm involved in I won't be able to provide a revised draft by today. I could do so early next week. As I argued before, there is no need to rush this one as the names communities have not even constituted a body to receive it yet. I consider the RFP the most complicated and important thing we are working on right now and would firmly resist efforts to rush it through.

--MM