[Internal-cg] Results of chair structure poll

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Fri Aug 1 08:40:48 UTC 2014

I also agree with 1+2. Let's get on with it!

I will also charge ahead, hoping that there will be no serious dissent
this time:

We seem to have consensus that we want Alissa to be the "1".

So we need people to come forward who want to be the "2". Let us hear it
if you are willing. I suggest you do it again even if you have expressed
your willingness before.

I propose that we formally appoint these three people at an August
teleconference so that we have chairs who can prepare the September f2f
and preside in Alissa's absence.

In preparation for that I am willing to organise an electronic poll if
that is considered to be helpful.

Daniel