[Internal-cg] Public session at ICANN 51?

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Aug 2 17:27:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Alissa for the initiative and the suggestion ..
Yes for a public session at ICANN 51 .. and yes for 90 min. ..
Agree with Paul and others on maximizing the time for community engagement,
Agree with Patrik's suggestion on how to manage the time of the session, and
Agree with Joseph's suggestion regarding a "status update or brief statement of position to be read at or distributed for the IANA transition panel at IGF" ..

Kind Regards
--Manal