[Internal-cg] ICG Secretariat

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sun Aug 3 13:13:53 UTC 2014

Milton:

What I am saying is that we do ourselves a disservice by not developing
some common texts which we can agree will be articulated by someone to
speak on behalf of the whole only to the extent of those positions.
Beyond that everyone remains the spokesperson of their (or their
communities) interest.   For example, I still strongly encourage the
development of a statement (even if its just a summary and status
report) to be presented at the IANA transition panel at IGF...

Joe